Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Online Shopping Snafus

I never have any time anymore it seems. So I did some school clothes shopping over Labor Day weekend, online for the all the kids. That was Sept 5th and one order on the 7th (it was a good sale) I purchased from Amazon, Aeropostale, Old Navy, Victoria Secret, Children's Place, Walmart and 1800contacts (via walmart).

So far my order from Amazon has arrived, as has the order from Aeropostale.... and nothing else. Old Navy I ordered on the 5th, it shipped on the 7th and it is now the 13th. The weather was cold over Labor Day and the entire following week. I ordered jeans for lil dude, I had anticipated a regular fall where we wore shorts until late October, however it snuck up on us fast and the weather has been strangely cold. So here we are with temps in the low 50's at 630 when the bus comes, and we have 1 pr of jeans from last year, that are probably considered "highwaters" :banghead


I have never had shipping take this long from anywhere... ever, unless it got lost. Im beyond frustrated. I seriously have no time to go buy jeans, as there is nothing but Walmart close by, and I hate their jeans. :kickcan

No comments:

Post a Comment