Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 Happy Birthday Marines!

Today I am thankful for my Marine, without him the last 14 years could have been a lot worse. 

We have been through so much, some good, and some not so good.In the end he has  for the most part, been my rock. The one I can depend on. The one who has walked through hell with me and occasionally picked me up and carried me. 


Im not just another pretty Marine wife, I know what the significance of Tun Tavern in Philadelphia PA is. I am aware of who Chesty Puller was, and the history behind the name Devil Dog. 

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now.
We've finally found him.  We're surrounded.
That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."
Chesty Puller 1898-1971 





Semper Fi Mr Digger. Ooh Rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment