Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Early to bed....

Early to rise! Not even sure what time i fell asleep last night, all I know was that by 230 this morning I was wake, and trying to ignore my bladder telling me I should get up.

I must have made it 20 minutes before giving up and getting up. I thought maybe I could lay back down and fall asleep but no suck luck.

For the second morning in a row I've seen the clock roll around to 4am. With the recent rolling back of the clocks I guess I could say well really it is 5am so it's normal time to be getting up and getting the day started right? By the time we spring forward though, I will be dreading the time change and needing that hour of sleep I will be losing. It's a no win situation I guess.

Might as well get up and get the day started :/

Good morning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment