Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The groundhog is a liar

Im pretty sure of it. Spring is no where around the corner. Im not even sure it plans to appear at all this year. All I know is that the weather man is a liar too. He said 1-2 inches of snow possible. I got 7-8.  Is there any accuracy to weather forecasts, or is it just a matter of standing in front of a camera and looking like you know what the heck you are talking about?



I hope their inaccuracy stands true through Wednesday and Thursday.... when they are calling for another UP TO 8 damn inches of this crap. The first few times this year were fun, not, not so much. I let my dog out to use the potty... I saw his tail, and nothing more sticking up out of a snow drift by the fence.  I dont think he thought much of the snow either.

Snow!









No comments:

Post a Comment