Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's Missing----

My brain apparently!


The past week has been a blur, this week just started and I already feel like I am falling behind. Finals are coming, today was a long work day, and kids have been running a fever off and on for a few days now.

I got up this morning, ready for the day (at least I thought I was LOL) Worked for a few hours, ran errands, picked up my paycheck, scanned the mystery shop sites for any close (or semi-close) shops in the near future so I can afford yet another birthday for another kid, then it was t-ball practice, laundry, and supper in no particular order.




I studied for finals for about 2 hours, took a half hour nap, and finished the day with 2 more hours of work.


I need a bubble bath,





but I think I need sleep more.


No comments:

Post a Comment