Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hectic times call for a crockpot meal

If you remember to put the roast in the crockpot that is! Monday I pulled a butt roast from the deep freeze with intentions of throwing it in the crockpot before I left for school that morning. It remained in the fridge, forgotten until I got home and there was no pleasant smell of roast that had simmered all day.

Fast forward to Wednesday morning, it was like ground hogs day... Same scenario. Forgot about the roast until I was driving home from school.

Today however... I remembered my roast. I came in this afternoon to the savory smell of a delicious roast, cooked to perfection the way only a crockpot can cook it.

1 comment:

  1. LOL i use to be so absent minded too. i even forget where i put the pen i use to write, and the pen is still in my hands =D Found u at onemomentintime.
    P/s: Four Superfoods That Make You Lose Weight Fast

    ReplyDelete