Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

We never seem to have concrete plans for much of anything and Mother's Day was no different.  I spent the morning at the grocery store with Beanie, then spend the afternoon planting flowers with the kids, and making Mother's Day artwork, Digger and I taught lil dude how to ride his bike with no training wheels. A huge feat simply because he is about off balance as I am most days!  We finished it up by having  a cook out... and finally sending Beanie and her girls HOME so I could relax :)


Few pictures :)

From lil dude, in that beautiful kindergarten scrawl.

The littlest one... helping me plant flowers. Not much got done. I am super woman but you can only do so much with 1 hand ;)



Baby J just isnt real smiley about this. Lil dude tried to help her out LOL
















No comments:

Post a Comment