Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Feel Like a Super Hero Today



I started the Fundrazr last night around 11pm. This morning, I met Buddy's humans at the vet. When I paid what was in the fundrazr we had raised a total between call in donations and paypal donations of $320 and some change. 

Buddy was assessed and Dr Tabor said he did NOT have to lose his leg. She told us also that had we tried to raise the $2000 for the "other" surgery the other vet told us about, that it would have failed. the fracture is too close to a joint to tie in a plate and screws.

Dr Tabor is truly a blessing. We have used her for about 3 years and she has never done us wrong. Today she did right by Buddy.

Twice this week I feel like I have made a difference in someone's life. 


All that purple is bruising on Buddy's abdominal area.

Buddy after his assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment