Friday, February 24, 2012

Who invited this insomnia chick into my bed?

After days of being sick, feeling tired, weak and just not with it, yesterday I felt great.

So much so that I ran errands, did homework, took an assessment for a job, and cleaned house. Scary!

We went to bed around 9 last night... Little did I know what a mistake that would be. 4 hours later I was wide awake.

2 hours later here I am. I tried reading sometimes just a book in hand will knock me out ( and that's before I fall asleep and drop the book on my face). Didn't work tonight.

I have updated my move on all 21 open games of words with friends, I have played my turn on 8 games of hanging with friends, I harvested and replanted my farm, accepted all gifts and resent them on FarmVille. Read a couple debate sites, responded to posts on facebook, and started a load of laundry in the washer... All from my cell phone with the exception of the laundry lol.

Now I have resorted to blogging about not being able to fall back to sleep. Murphy's law is probably in affect in the situation and at 5 am when the alarm starts going off I will be just drifting off to sleep again. Big sigh!

Suggestions are always welcome, except the suggestion of tea lol I don't drink tea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment