Friday, March 30, 2012

Lifestyle Changes and all that jazz

Last Saturday I blogged about returning to my fat doctor and dietitian. I am back to following what I eat closely and making a full out effort to cut the carbs, and eat high protein 6 times a day.

2 yrs ago I did this and lost 80 lbs. Life happened this past year and I fell off my healthy eating wagon, and gained 25 of that back. Actually I think it was more like 27 by the time I got to the doctor.

Anyhow today is the normal day my friends the Zonies do their accountability for the week (they are my cheerleaders and encouragers) so when I hopped on the scale today, it was nice to see that in 7 days I have lost 10 lbs.  Most water weight Im sure, but none the less its nice to see a change.

Now to keep from obsessing over the scale and weighing 10 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment