Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hot Chocolate and Warm Covers

This morning was one of the few mornings lately when I could stay in bed. For that I am grateful! The weather was cold... just above freezing at 7am, a layer of frost was coating the grass and vehicles (I know this because someone insisted that I get up and "see") I promptly crawled back under the warm covers and thought about hot chocolate for a good 30 minutes.






I finally crawled out of bed and made myself some. I dug for a good 10 minutes for miniature marshmallows and found that all I have are the giant campfire ones and a few of the pre-smooshed smores making marshmallows *sigh* Its okay though, I really didnt need marshmallows they certainly aren't on my diet.


The rest of my morning was spent curled up with a good book and the blankets up to my chin. :)
 









No comments:

Post a Comment