Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pea sized brain is not equivalent to dumb!

I spent the better part of an hour trying to record one of my hens laying an egg, didnt need a visual really, just needed the sound for my friend Rachel, who grew up privileged in Las Vegas and never heard a hen lay an egg :)

Apparently my hens had other plans for me. I would hear the laying song start, and rush outside with my camera only to have them stop... or in one instance, the hen stood up in the hen house and looked at me like HA! Im done! You missed it!

Indeed she was done, nice warm egg right on the top of the pile. Sigh. The pigs however spoke on demand thinking I wanted them to pipe up and share what they thought about the egg laying process. 

Since there are no hen videos to show, well no egg laying ones anyhow, Ill just share some chick pictures, and my morning harvest of eggs.












No comments:

Post a Comment