Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Procrastination, and other fun stuff.

Do you do it? You know, procrastinate.  I do, and Im good at it. Ive got it down to an art. I can sleep until the last second, and still get a shower and get out the door to get lil dude to school on time. I wait until the last minute and love the thrill of turning my homework in with 2 minutes to spare. I dont know what I would do if my down to the minute submissions were foiled by a computer error or the internet crashing on me. I'd probably fail a class or two, yet the adrenaline rush of being last minute is too tempting to start any earlier than i do.

With that said, I guess I should go start the laundry, its midnight and someone needs clothing for work tomorrow... and I have 3 hours. Maybe I should just skip it and then they might do their own laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment