Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh what a day

I really meant to blog last night, but sleep got in the way. No really it did! One minute I was sitting in bed with my laptop on my lap, and the next it was 4am and I was wondering why this annoying  person kept going on and on about some damn juicing machine. Got to love the 4am infomercials. I guess at least it wasnt some skinny, muscular woman claiming to have weighed 400 lbs last year, and lost 300 lbs using some new fangled machine that costs a fortune and is made out of $20 worth of scrap metal from Bangladesh.


Yesterday Sam got a call from the doctors office. Appears the gall bladder cant wait until baby Pee is born, and they need to take it out NOW. Not really right now, but next week. Some of you might recall, about 5 weeks ago she had some gall bladder attacks that led to a visit to the ER. Then she started feeling better so she never followed up. *Can I get an eyeroll?* So she missed her November and December OB/GYN appts another appropriate place for an eyeroll... and finally was seen this past week. They scheduled her for an ultra sound for anatomy on the baby, and on her gall bladder as well. She went in Tuesdays for that. She was told to call that afternoon to find out the results. I guess its probably pretty obvious what she didn't do. She never bothered to call. Not Tuesday, not Wednesday and not Thursday.

The doctor's office tracked her down yesterday, to inform her she has a pre-op appt on Monday. It has to be taken out before 25 wks. She is 22.5 now. So sometime this next week she will be spending a few days (2-3) in the hospital having her gall bladder removed. I assumed Id have the girls all week, but last night she asked me to just come stay with her at  the hospital. Hmm interesting. I asked why, evidently she doesn't want to deal with her asshat husband. Im not sure which is worse. Dealing with her asshat husband or trusting him to watch the girls for 2-3 days!

Lil dude and I went to the gym and worked out, well really he sat in a chair playing his DSi and I worked out. 30 minutes on the eliptical machine and 30 minutes on the bike. WHEW I was sweatin' like a whore in church by the time that was over! Then we went out and did 11 secret shops last night. Well really I did the shops he reaped the benefits which included a few slim jims, a coke or two, and supper out.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to do secret shopping it sounds so fun! I like your blog! Thanks for the follow at