Monday, January 3, 2011

Court and other fun stuff

This morning started off good, or at least I thought it did!

Tiger and I went to the county attorney's office, then the court house for the arraignment hearing, then the DCBS office, and finally with the cop to check on the dogs.

The county attorney said no bond, and we breathed a sigh of relief that she would continue to sit in the jail until her next hearing on Jan 28th due to the probation violation.


Um YEAH RIGHT! Tiger went to feed the dogs tonight, and discovered psycho sitting on the front porch of her (psycho's) house. WTH? There has been a mix up at the jail, and last I heard the police were on their way back out to rearrest her.

I finished getting my stuff straight for school, which starts back next week. My last semester of labs and clinicals, what fun! I made the arrangements for the MCAT test, and am hoping for a Spring 2012 admission date to Vanderbilt. Wish me luck, because I have a feeling the MCAT test is going to be worse than the licensing exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment