Saturday, January 1, 2011

First day of the new year

I somehow still have more kids than what belong to me LOL Seems that way all the time any more. I dont understand how people can take care of their own kids, only when its convenient. You know what I mean, like when its a birthday, or a family gathering, and they act like they are the perfect parent? Yeah those people.

We played UNO, watched movies, played wii, watched more movies, and then watched Snooki drop with the ball on MTV, major let down. I wanted to see her splatter. So not a fan of that show!

Little bit of Guitar Hero on the wii





Some dancing pictures-



Would you guess her to be 20 weeks pregnant? Yeah she looks about 8 months along. I have a feeling this one is going to be HUGE. 






Nothing like the classic tweener pose PEACE!


Pick me up momma!

 Lets make bubs pick us BOTH up!

 Believe it or not, there was no alcohol involved in our party! Yep its true, we all know how to act like fools without the assistance of alcoholic beverages ;)

So we stayed up until 1am.... some of us were up until 3am! I was not one of those people. I was in bed around 1am, but was woke up at 3am but a downpouring of rain, and the bathroom light. Fell back asleep for a couple hours, up for good at 6am. 

What's New Years Eve without a little puggy love?





No comments:

Post a Comment