Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh My MCAT

I went and did a few shops today, was hard to do a whole lot as we got yet another snow day for the local schools. What amounted to about 3 to 4 inches of snow shut the entire county down.

I then went on down to Vanderbilt and spent way too much money on MCAT flashcards and 4 practice tests and a CD. I have successfully registered for the March test date at my local testing center. Now Im freaking out. The test results take up to 60 days to get back. the AMCAS opens up in May, what if I don't get my results back in time, or what if I dont get the scores I need for the school I have to attend.... unless I want to move (which I dont want to do and honestly can't do at this point) Anyhow this is just a whining blog post really, no point., Either I get the scores I need and get things done in order to get into med school starting Fall 2011 or I will work a year and get in Fall 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment